[DeshRock4.2] Conclave [DeshRock4.2] Conclave

Its pretty good, but the pitch seems high - idk if thats me or not. The Melody is pretty good, though some drums feel a bit repetitive, it makes it feel like a bass drop is gonna happen when it isn't.

Overall its pretty good, you'll do great in the future. Good luck,cheers mate.

Got Some Beats Got Some Beats

This is pretty good (ima assume your a begginer if you don't mind ;] ). It feels a bit empty, like a background melody would be nice but the beats are good none the less. Also since your son seems to want you to make him a level really had I'll scout you (scouting is when people go out and find unknowns, then if they scout them the user's work will be put in "brand spankin' new" category).

I wish you good luck, I hope your son likes it.

(Make sure to go back to your upload options and check the box on the bottom that says to use Gd's API)

t3r3th responds:

Thank you! I am a complete beginner. I checked the API box. I really appreciate the help.

Game Over Game Over

Wow that's pretty good, though the song seems to sample - the volume is so loud you can hear individual samples. You have some serious potential, I'll be sure to scout you. Just remember from now on though you need to make sure every song is high quality.

Best wishes